Calgary Author gives the gift of Time this Holiday season and shares his travel secrets about flying the world for free
“This book is the liberating blueprint for finding freedom and happiness in your traveling life.”
Calgary Author gives the gift of Time this Holiday season and shares his travel secrets about flying the world for free. (You might as well have something to do.)
In his book The Freedom Project (ISBN 978-0993826009), Wilko van de Kamp explains for the first time, the secrets of travel he has used to explore the world, and fly for free. The book shows the zen approach to travel and how to use travel as a lifestyle to fulfill dreams and goals. The book is not just about travelling, but about life in general. The Freedom Project is dedicated to inspire people to go explore the world.
Wilko van de Kamp: “The importance of a book became clear to me when people attending my art events were drawn to the photographs that I took on my many travels, and commented on “how they wish they had gone there”. A lot of things can get in the way of getting away, but the benefits of travel affect all areas of life. They say travel is the only thing you can buy that makes you richer. My book will inspire many to go explore and provide the tools to make dreams a reality.”
After relocating to Canada at age 26, Wilko spent most of his life savings on moving his belongings across the Atlantic Ocean. The only way to maintain a busy travel schedule was to find a way to eliminate one of the most expensive components of travel: getting there. He did so successfully and explored over 18 countries in Europe, Asia, North and South America.
After reading The Freedom Project, readers will be armed with practical tools that learn:
- How to escape, and deal with what gets in the way of getting away.
- How to plan for travel, turning dreams into goals, and plans into action.
- How to book travel and claim what’s yours.
- How to prepare to leave, and find the purpose of being packed and ready to go.
- How to go to where you want to be, bridging the distance while still feeling connected.
- How to be at the destination, and live your traveling life feeling more alive.
- How to come home and take some of your traveling “self” to who you are at home.