Now also on Kindle: The Freedom Project Happiness – The Journey From Dead-End Career To Fulfilling Life
As of today, Amazon has the newest book in The Freedom Project series, “Happiness” also available on Kindle. The paperback book, originally released in October 2015, quickly became a number one hot release on Amazon. To now further share the author’s journey from dead-end career to fulfilling life, it’s available on Kindle worldwide.Happiness on Kindle
“I absolutely love this book. It’s rare to find such honest advice in such an easily readable and accessible format. This book, which is full of wisdom on what really matters to be truly happy is destined to become a classic.” — Jack Canfield, coauthor of the Chicken Soup for the Soul® series and The Success Principles™”
The Freedom Project: Happiness is really a book about work. Whether you have a job (employees) or own a job (entrepreneurs), for most people work does not equate to happiness. That’s why this book is an unusual book about work. And that’s why you’ll want a copy of it – because in the end, everybody wants happiness.
The book shares how Travel is an appetizer of true freedom. Wilko van de Kamp reveals how he:
- climbed the corporate ladder and built a successful career.
- despite his “success”, felt empty and unhappy inside: a corporate cubicle job did not bring happiness.
- quit his job to start his own business, only to see it go to zero and (almost) hit bankruptcy.
- discovered happiness wasn’t about being an employee or an entrepreneur: unhappiness exists on both sides of that often debated fence.
- reconnected with his passion, and escaped the claws of unhappiness and depression.
- now lives a life of freedom in terms of money, time and location.
Wilko van de Kamp: “Too often, I used travel as an escape from a life I didn’t even like in the first place. When travelling, I felt less confined by time, money or location. I could do whatever I wanted, I could spend some extra cash I had saved up, and go wherever I wanted to go. Yet after coming home my stress levels quickly spiked back to where they were before I had left. Instead of tacky souvenirs, I wanted to take that experience of freedom home with me. I became passionate about implementing my traveling lifestyle right at home, reconnect with my passions and live a meaningful life.”
This book is the sequel to bestselling travel hacking and lifestyle book “The Freedom Project: Travel”. The Freedom Project: Happiness reveals a life-changing blueprint to implementing the freedom that can be found while traveling right at home. It will reconnect you with your passions and inspires to live a meaningful life.
More information: www.freedomprojectbook.com