Featuring content from the Write a Book in a Week program, this downloadable e-book shares #1 international bestselling author Wilko van de Kamp’s story of becoming a best selling author, and all the benefits becoming an author can have to all areas of your life. The principles in this e-book have the power to make anyone a successful author.
When people approach me about writing a non-fiction book, my advice often disappoints them because of their expectations about the publishing world. In this e-book I shed some light on the real truths behind book publishing:
- Anyone can write and (self) publish a book these days, but most don’t understand how to make their book successful.
- Most authors are working for their book instead of having their book work for them.
- The three stages of writing a book and becoming an author.
- How to decide what to write your successful book about
- How to get started on writing your book
- Find a publishing home for your upcoming book.
- The next step: You wrote a book… now what?
- e-Book: 29 pages